Beautiful handmade teether for the difficult time for kids.
7" long. Ring is 2 1/2"in diameter and is natural maple grown in the USA. Completely untreated.
Rings are provided by Alexa Organics and they do provide safety information on the rings.
See Safety information on the wooden rings below:
We know how important it is to provide untreated and chemical-free products for your family. These wooden rings make perfect teething rings and toys for your little one, or are also great for your own projects! They are all natural without chemicals or treatments added.
This product has been tested by a CPSC approved lab and passed the following CPSC product safety regulations:
CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-11 Section 22.214.171.124, Soluble Heavy Metals Content in Substrates
• Chemicals tested: Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Selenium (ALL PASS)
CPSIA Section 102 & 16 1501, Small Parts
CPSIA Section 106, ASTM F963-11 & 16 CFR 1500 (FHSA), Mechanical Hazards
• Impact, Torque, Tension, Compression (ALL PASS)
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.1 Material Quality - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.6 Small Objects - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.9 & 16 CFR 1500.48 Accessible Points - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.18 Holes, Clearances, Accessibility of Mechanisms - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.22 Teethers and Teething Toys - PASS