Covid-19: Shopping Safely at The Regal Find
We want The Regal Find to be a safe place to shop for you, our artists and our employees. We want to be sure we are doing our best to follow scientific and medical recommendations for preventing the spread of Covid-19 (long live Dr. Fauci!).
We kindly ask that you follow these procedures when visiting us:
- Wear a face mask.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the front door.
- If you are sick or someone is sick in your home, please schedule another time for shopping.
- Maintain social distance of 6ft from others while shopping and while waiting to check out.
And we will do the following to help maximize your safety while shopping:
- Sanitize the counter and the credit card processor after each customer transaction.
- Complete checkout transaction behind plexiglass shield.
- Quarantine or sanitize new merchandise delivered before placing on sales floor.
- Sanitize hands between transactions.
If you prefer to schedule a private shopping appointment time please please let us know and we are happy to accommodate you.
Also, If you prefer to shop from the comfort of home, you may visit us with a Virtual Shopping Appointment. We will schedule a time to talk by phone or using FaceTime and help you find the perfect gift or something special for yourself. We can ship your package or offer curbside pick up.
We will continue to offer curbside pick up Mon/Wed/Fri 1-5pm, and to add more unique finds from local artists on our online shop.